Monday, October 15, 2012

Welcome To My Blog!!!

       
It has been a relatively difficult process for me to actually find the resources to get this blog site up and operational.  Being a live-pro I have much less experience with computers and the internet than do most of my close friends and colleagues in poker.  After some searching, and a lot of help from Kim Shannon, my site is up and running finally so that I can begin to share some of my experiences with those of you who may be interested.

Some of you may only know me as this year's WSOP National Champion.  Others may unfortunately only know of me due to the public on-goings and twitter interactions that surfaced during the bubble and final table of that National Championship.  Many of you who may read this blog are likely friends or acquaintances of mine that have always on some level wondered why I am the way that I am.  Regardless of what brings you here to read this blog, my objective is still the same.  I whole-heartedly hope that in the coming weeks and months, the realizations and life changes that I have been making can somehow be related to and be used to benefit other people who may be struggling with some of the same issues that I am in the process of overcoming.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my page.  In the coming days and weeks I will be posting several blogs and articles sharing my some of my own personal history, experiences and sentiments on some issues that have proven to be huge hurdles in my life....Hurdles that I am now for the first time finding effective ways to overcome.

I am excited to share all of this with anyone who is interested!  And if anyone out there every finds themselves struggling with some of the things I am describing, I am always available to discuss these issues privately.  Feel free to DM me on Facebook, Twitter, or at my email address: RyanEriquezzo@gmail.com.  I hope that I can help to use my experiences to aid someone in improving their quality of life.

2 comments: